When we are standing in our Authentic Power we are coming from a place of integrity, understanding, and compassion. We BELIEVE in ourselves, and know we are valuable. We are able to shine our light and bring our gifts to the world. We SUCCEED in business, and in life!
When we’re NOT standing in our power, one of the reasons is that we are holding on to old outdated “CORE BELIEFS”, which are based on decisions that were made in early childhood. These beliefs are usually in place by age 6. We drew conclusions about ourselves based on what others said, how we were treated, and our early childhood experiences. Examples of limiting CORE BELIEFS:
- I’m not worthy
- I’m not good enough
- Who am I to be doing this?
Doubting your own WORTHINESS is another block that can sabotage your business success and your life. Regaining your sense of Worthiness opens up a whole new spectrum of possibilities. When you believe that you are worthy in all areas of your life:
- You move from struggling to creating
- You make better choices
- You put an end to self-sabotage
- You have a higher vision for your life and your career; you are in flow with the energy of the Universe
Do you already know that you are meant to do something bigger? But you keep playing it small, or sabotaging yourself? I help my clients connect to and ignite their Authentic Power. They learn to recognize self-sabotage when it shows up, and they can quickly switch gears and get right back on track.
How you feel about yourself really does matter. If you can reprogram the old limiting beliefs, you can raise your self-esteem exponentially. Only when you are feeling good about yourself can you stand in your authentic power. Ester Hicks has stated that beliefs are simply thoughts that we continue to think. I do believe there’s a lot of truth in that. What this means is that all we have to do is choose to think different thoughts: thoughts that empower us, instead of thoughts that bring us down. Empowered thoughts look like this:
- I deserve to be successful
- I have gifts and talents that I am meant to bring to the world
- I AM worthy; my worth is already established by the Universe (God, Higher Power, or whatever word you use)
- When I am being true to myself, I am standing in my power
- I already have everything I need to be successful (or know where to find it)
Discovering your True Power, and connecting to the powerful energy that is already within you, is life-changing and life-affirming. You begin to understand your purpose, why you are here. You have guidance within yourself that is directed from the energy of the Universe. Be still, listen, and be willing to tune in to it often.
Quick Tip: 3 Steps to Feel Better About Yourself
- Practice observing your thoughts. Begin to notice when you are coming from old beliefs that no longer serve you. Start finding evidence that supports the new beliefs that you have chosen to put in place.
- Find quiet time daily (at least 15 minutes) to sit in reflection or meditation. This is a time for letting go of thoughts, and to shift into a state of BEING. Feel the energy around you, and feel your connection to nature and to the Universe. Imagine that through your breath, you are bringing in all the love of the Universe.
- Practice believing that this is an abundant Universe, and that you are WORTHY of love and success in ALL areas of your life.