OK, so it says in Webster’s that “Outrageous” means “extremely offensive”, “insulting”, or “shameful”. Well, let’s banish THAT connotation. Let’s look at “Outrageous” as OVER THE TOP. Phenomenal. Best Year Ever. Shocking, even to you. Fast forward to December 31, 2014. You find yourself looking back, saying OMG, I really DID it! YES!!
Let’s get started. I’m here to help you get a jump start for the New Year.
First of all, do you make excuses for not being as successful as you’d like to be? What are the negative Money Beliefs that hold you back?
- I’m not good enough
- I can’t have everything I want
- What would happen if I achieve success? I’d probably blow it.
- I’m sick of the money struggle, but it’s all I’ve known
- I ‘m not worthy of success; I don’t deserve it.
This is how we BLOCK our success. We hang on to these false beliefs, and as we do, we’re creating our own reality in “scarcity thinking”. We tend to slip into Fear Thoughts: fear of failure, and even fear of success.
I’d like to share with you my 4 C’s for manifesting YOUR outrageous success this year:
- COMMITMENT: Remember the quote frequently attributed to Goethe? “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”
Once you COMMIT to your best year ever, you are setting the wheels in motion to make it happen.
- CLARITY OF PURPOSE: Know your WHY. This means understanding WHY you’re in business. What are you creating in your life by being in business? How is it fulfilling your vision, your dreams? Getting clarity on your WHY will catapult you to success.
- COURAGE: Hold the vision, no matter what! Have the courage to let go of your fears and doubts. Courage will get you through the days when you question yourself. Stay focused on the end result: December 31, 2014, when you exclaim, YES, I did it!
- CONFIDENCE: JUST DO IT! Become very clear on your own value and confident in your worth. Stand in your authentic power. Remember who you are, the truth of your being. You’re here for a reason. You have gifts to bring forth. Know that you have a whole Universe supporting you.
I can’t wait to hear from you as you soar your way into the New Year. Keep me posted on your progress. Climbing the mountain of Outrageous Success has its rewards. Better quality of life. More prosperity, LOTS more. A tremendous sense of fulfillment of purpose. See you at the top!
A Quick Tip: Letting Go of Struggle
Letting go is the biggest step to take in giving up any type of struggling in your business. What must you let go of to eliminate struggle? You must learn to let go of attachment to outcomes, let go of trying to control everything, and let go of the need to be perfect. When you believe that life is NOT a struggle, nor should your business be, it becomes possible to work with ease and grace all the time. An energetic shift occurs, bringing you more success.
When you break through struggling, suddenly you GET it. You focus more on BEING who you were meant to be and BECOMING authentic in your interactions. Positive outcomes are attracted to you, and you become a magnet for new situations and possibilities that bring joy and prosperity into your business.
Cheers to Your Success in 2014!