Overwhelmingly, my clients find themselves at a crossroads. They are high achievers, going through the motions, yet there is a deep yearning for more. They are spiritually aware, but they aren’t applying spirituality to every area of their life.
- They know there is more to life than endless struggle – goodness knows they deserve to have fulfillment and joy – but there’s something that’s been holding them back.
- They yearn for healthier relationships – ones that are authentic and deep.
- They would like to love and accept themselves, but at a deep level they really don’t.
- They know they probably have some sort of purpose for being here, but they haven’t connected with it.
Perhaps it’s doubt, or deeply seated fear that holds them back. Is it perhaps not knowing who they truly are? Or maybe they do know who they truly are, but don’t quite know how to bring it out to the rest of the world.
These scenarios describe many of the people I help. I help them break out from what’s been holding them back; I help them discover a whole new mode of BEING. I help them find their authentic True Self, and become the person they envision when they dare to dream big.
Some phrases I hear a lot…
Many times, people are unsure whether or not I can help them. So I got this idea to write down some of the “negative stuff” that gets uncovered when we do deep inner work together. If even one of the following applies to you, I’d love to talk with you.
- I’m not good enough
- I don’t deserve success and abundance
- I keep sabotaging my results, and I don’t know why
- I feel like an imposter; I’m afraid to show the real me, or people will be repelled
- I question whether I have value or worthiness
- I’m not sure why I’m even here, or what my purpose is
- I keep attracting what I DON’T want, instead of what I DO want
- I feel stuck and overwhelmed
- I feel like I’ve always had to be invisible to protect myself
- I criticize and judge myself and others constantly
- I engage in negative self-talk on a regular basis
- I’m too old, or there’s not enough time for me to make a shift (i.e. it’s too late)
- I feel powerless and ineffective
Have you ever felt this way? Are phrases or thoughts like these a part of your life? They don’t have to be – I can help you. Let’s talk, and we’ll determine if we’re right for each other.
Here’s what’s possible for you after Coaching with me:
- Your life is filled with joy and a sense of discovery
- You have a deep spiritual connection that you hadn’t been able to access before
- You have eliminated the cycles of overwhelm, stress and paralysis
- You are crystal clear on what’s important and meaningful in your life and what’s not
- You have a strong sense of self-worth and a deep connection to your True Authentic Self
- You speak your truth and shine your light without concern about what others might say
- Your relationships are healthy, loving and deeply fulfilling
- You can now “go within” to get guidance and make wise choices
- You are prosperous in all areas of your life
- You take great care of yourself; you are healthy; you are fit; you feel and act years younger
- You love your work and your life
- You feel peace, joy, gratitude and profound love every day
You deserve all of this, and so much more. Isn’t it time to bring it all to fruition? Let’s talk NOW by phone or Skype and explore what’s possible for you.