Overwhelmingly, my clients find themselves at a crossroads. They are high achievers, going through the motions, yet there is a deep yearning for more. In many cases they have given their power to others. They may feel small and invisible, or they may even feel like an imposter.
They know there is more to life than endless struggle – goodness knows they deserve to have fulfillment and joy – but there’s something that’s been holding them back.
Is it doubt? Is it fear? Is it perhaps not knowing who they truly are? Or maybe they do know who they truly are, but don’t quite know how to bring it out to the rest of the world.
These are many of the people I help. I help them break out; discover what works; and what doesn’t. I help them find their authentic True Self, and become the person they envision when they dare to dream big.
Some phrases I hear a lot…
Many times, people are unsure whether or not I can help them. So I got this idea to write down some of the phrases I often hear in my practice. If even one of the following applies to you, I’d love to talk with you.
- I’m not good enough
- I don’t deserve success
- I keep sabotaging my results, and I don’t know why
- I feel like an imposter; I’m afraid to show the real me, or people will be repelled
- I question whether I have value or worthiness
- I’m not sure why I’m even here, or what my purpose is
- I keep attracting what I DON’T want, instead of what I DO want. In other words, the “Law of Attraction” doesn’t work for me
- I believe that life is meant to be a struggle (so I keep struggling)
- I feel like a failure
- I feel stuck and overwhelmed
- I feel like I’ve always had to be invisible to protect myself
- I criticize and judge myself constantly
- I engage in negative self-talk on a regular basis
- I’m too old, or there’s not enough time for me to make a shift (i.e. it’s too late)
- I feel powerless and ineffective
Have you ever felt this way? Are phrases or thoughts like these a part of your life? They don’t have to be – I can help you. Let’s talk, and we’ll determine if we’re right for each other.